Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 2: Rainbow Nails! =]

Hello =] Today is Day 2 of the 10 Day Challenge. Ahhh I didn't think I was going to post anything today to be honest! What I had in mind just didn't translate onto my nails! Not even close. But its all good tho. Maybe if I took the time to find my nail art brushes I could of pulled it off. I did a google search of "rainbow nail art" & one particular design popped out from the rest of them =] I added my own twist to it, I hope you all like it. Onto to the goodness only a rainbow can bring! <3



First lets look at the lovely polishes I used. From left to right: Zoya - Pippa, Wet n Wild - Sunny Side Up, Wet n Wild - Heatwave, Wet n Wild - Through the Grapevine, Wet n Wild - Kaleidoscope, & Konad Special Polish - Black. Also the exact order I applied these polishes. Now onto the mani!



You like it? I personally love it. I can't believe how it turned out. And when I stamped it with BM-221 it just completed the look! I wish I could of took these pics outside cause these pics really don't do em any justice! I see what they mean when they talk about actually capturing the effects. But I am DEFINITELY going to redo this mani in the spring time, and rock it hard! Don't forget that 3 other lovely ladies are doing this challenge also! Check them out here: Ida at Piece Of Pie, Carinae at Carinae L'etoile's polish stash, and last but not least Lizzy O at Do It Yourself, Lady... and see what they came up with today. Tomorrow is Favorite book or inspired by a book. Hmm... What to do what to do. Anyways have you every done a mani like this before? Will you attempt to do this?

5 comments:

  1. I was going to do something like this for the animal print. Because I cheated on the rainbow manicure using a holo. So I thot I could make up for it by combining the 2. It really does look nice. And I like the glitter polish added

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow mani! It's so cute & the holo sparkles are a nice touch =) Did you sponge on the colors first? Nice stamping, too! Great post, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes love this!!! I wish I had stamps now to konad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like!!! Turned out great... They say great minds think alike eh? Lol..

    I love that you added some shine to yours! Its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!


    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete