Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Introduce yourself!

Well allow me to introduce myself first. Then you? =] Anyways my "government" name is Tamira. But I sooooo prefer Naudia/Naudii but whatever. I'm... *takes a deep breath* 26. I'm dramatic if you haven't noticed that already lol! I love nail polish and eye shadow! Maybe might get into making it! Whoopee Dooo!!! Which is one of the reasons I started this blog in the first place. To share my love of nail polish and eye shadow with YOU! Giveaways [can't wait til I do my first one!!!] tips, tricks, and all the other goodies I plan on having for you lovely readers of mine. Well technically none cause well. I don't have any followers! Lol. Even so. This won't be my MAIN blog. But this blog will always be my little baby. Never abandoned. <3 But seriously all jokes aside I will be updating here and there this will more so be my personal blog I guess til things pick up. But Look forward to my next post. Post about what? HINT: GL&FT
Now introduce yourself!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!... again lol (I already told you on Twitter :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness! I love your new little blog! Its so cute! Okay i'll introduce myself. Im Alexis.. but everyone here knows me as L (for Lex) I'm a 22 year old college student-- doing my nails (and really anyone elses nails that i can get my hands on) Come check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful green!!

    xoxo
    http://www.karollourenco.com.br

    ReplyDelete